Happy Mothers Day Quotes: Mothers day is the day we are waiting for 364 days every year to celebrate this lovely day. Finally, the day comes this year mothers day is celebrated on May 8th (Sunday), Mother’s Day is celebrated in many diverse nations including the United States, Canada, and India.its holiday time also let’s have a fun and celebrations at a peak it must be unforgettable.Do you know Mother is the God’s beautiful creation? She is the person who sacrifices everything expecting nothing in return. They do everything beyond out of hand to make their children win out in the world.She is the world’s beautiful person in the world. I truly love my mom.Thank God for giving such a beautiful mom in my life to take care we hope you all have a beautiful mother in your life.
Mother’s day celebrated a large number o f children take an ideal opportunity to respect their mothers with love and appreciation. Throughout the years, many well-known people have had their musings on mothers and motherhood recorded for future eras to appreciate.To wish your mother with some special and Best Happy Mothers Day Wishes we have collected some best mothers day 2016 quotes.This Mothers day wishes quotes are very meaningful and simple to share with your mother and loved ones.So check out below the complete post and share with your loving and beautiful mom.If you have any feedback, kindly post the comment or contact us.
“The heart of a Mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find FORGIVENESS.” – Honore De Balzac
A child’s hand in yours – what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and STRENGTH – Marjorie Holmes
“The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.” — Calvin Trillin
“My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” — Michael Jordan
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired; it need not be deserved.
- Who’s a boy going to talk to if not his mother?
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore, he made mothers.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of little children.
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
- There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but also reflected on the past in the guise of fond memories.
“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred B. Vermont
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
“Mom, you have been the most influential person in my life. I appreciate all the sacrifices you made to raise me. Happy Mother’s Day.”
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.-Stevie Wonder
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
“Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.” — Aristotle
“It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” -Anonymous
If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother, we wish you “Happy Mothers Day.”
To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care, and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
Throughout my life, you’re always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day
- My words will never be sufficient to thank you for all your love, support and endless understanding you have shown throughout all these years! Mothers Day Wishes!
- I never get worried; I never feel disappointed. I never feel ignored. Because I know you are here for me always! Lots of love on Mothers Day to my dearest mom!
- Wishing all happiness and lovely moments to you on this special day! Happy Mothers Day from your dear son/daughter!
- May you find everything that your heart desires on this special day! Happy Mothers Day Greetings!
- You extended your cozy support in spite of being miles away! I knew you understood me when you were silent. Whatever you did was just for my well being and happiness! Thank you for being a beautiful mother! Happy Mothers Day Wishes to U!
- Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I cant miss to express my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!
- Happy Mothers Day to my dearest Mom! Lots of love, prayers and good wishes from your dear son!
- Missing you on this special day of yours, remembering all your gifts, your tender and caring gestures that made my life special! Mothers Day wishes to my Mom!
- No one can be as selfless as you; as sacrificing as you and as understanding as you! Lots of love and good wishes for Mothers Day!
- Dear Mom, you are an amazing mother! You were as stubborn as rock when I felt weak. You were as tender as a flower when I was happy! Wishing you lovely Mothers Day!
- Greetings of Mothers day come to your way, from your dearest child who loves and adores you a lot. Wishing you a lovely Mothers Day!
- No Mothers Day message can thank you for what you have done for me! But I cant miss you to sending this lovely Mothers Day picture to wish all that is best today! Mothers Day wishes
Check out >>>> Best Mothers Day Messages, Quotes from Daughter Son
We hope you love this post-Happy Mothers Day Quotes Messages 2016, Share with your mother Do it share on Facebook, whatsapp, Twitter. Your messages will brighten up her day to make it memorable. Wishing you all Happy Mothers Day 2016!