Happy Mothers Day Quotes Sayings: Mothers Day is around the corner and we have been starting the celebrations to celebrate Mothers Day. This year mothers day is going to be celebrated on May 12th and it’s celebrated every year on second Sunday in the month of May. we wait for this event for 364days to celebrate :p. Mothers day is the day of love where we show love and respect towards our mom and grandma. Well on this mothers day are you looking for some best mothers day quotes sayings from daughter, happy mothers day messages from son then you are at a right place here we have posted below some of the unique and best happy mothers day sayings messages for you.
So start sharing with your mummy and wish your mother a before and give surprise gifts ideas and show love and respect. If you like it, then don’t forget to share with your social circle on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and many other social networks.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes Sayings from Daughter
Teach your children to choose the right path, and when they are older, they will remain upon it.
Don’t poets know it, Better than others? God can’t be always everywhere: and, so, Invented Mothers.
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” —Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Who ran to help me when I fell, Or kissed the place to make it well? My sweet mom.
“When you look into your mother’s eye, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” —Mitch Albom
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. — Cardinal Mermillod
“Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world.” —Gail Tsukiyama
Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.
“Thank you” may not be enough so receive my hug! hmm..
Happy Mother’s Day Daughter
My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She’s as pretty as a flower
She’s as wise as an owl
She’s as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
When adversity takes the place of prosperity;
When friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us;
When troubles thicken around us;
Still, she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
Today is one special day of year,
Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day to you.
Thanks for bringing me to school not late.
Best Mothers Day Quotes Greetings from Son for Mom
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.— MILDRED VERMONT
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.— PETER DE VRIES
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.— UNKNOWN
- All mothers are working mothers.— UNKNOWN
- Mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.— UNKNOWN
- As is the mother, so is her daughter.— EZEKIEL 16:4
- Men are what their mothers made them.— RALPH WALDO EMERSON
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.— HARRIET BEECHER STOWE
- Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?— NANCY THAYER
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.— HONORE DE BALZAC
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.— LIN YUTANG
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.— FLORIDA SCOTT-MAXWELL
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.— SOPHIA LOREN
- An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.— SPANISH PROVERB
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.— T. DEWITT TALMAGE
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.— OPRAH WINFREY
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.— ABRAHA
- A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive. ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller
- Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
- A man’s work is from the sun to the sun, but a mother’s work is never done. ~Author Unknown
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.~William Goldsmith Brown
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
- A woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. ~John Erskine
- Mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. ~Author Unknown
- The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER.
Cute Mothers Day Messages SMS From Daughter
When I cam home in the rain,
Brother asked why didn’t you take an umbrella?
Sister advised why didn’t you wait till rain stopped.
Father angrily warned, only after getting cold, you will realize,
While drying my hair said:
Couldn’t it wait, Till my child came home.
I am praying to the Lord
That He will bless your day
And that you’d find a quietness
When to Him, you come to pray
I pray you’d know how much you’ve meant
To me through all these years,
For you have been there on your knees,
Sometimes with bitter tears
God has seen your Mother’s heart
And answered your heart pleas
And Mum, because of your strong faith,
I also now believe.
Mother, you were my first friend and after all these years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
Your love is an inexhaustible mother, and nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
We Wrap up this lovely post Happy Mothers Day Quotes Sayings Daughter. We hope you would love it to keep sharing with your mom and friends. Don’t forget to share on facebook, twitter, google+, Pinterest, Tumblr,and other social networks.
Have a loving and great Happy Mothers Day